Insuline BD Micro-Fine 8mm – HG1 – 100 Needles
Adult dosage (ages 18–64 years)
- Insulin regular (human) is usually given three or more times per day before meals.
- You should eat your meal within 30 minutes after giving an injection.
- Average insulin requirements range between 0.5 and 1 unit/kg per day.
- If you’re just starting insulin therapy, your dosage may be lower, between 0.2 and 0.4 unit/kg per day.
- You’ll inject insulin regular (human) under your skin in the fatty part of your abdomen, thigh, buttocks, or back of your arm. This is where insulin is absorbed fastest.